The IND231 and IND236 terminals are designed to support application-specific requirements such as checkweighing, counting, etc.
The IND231 and IND236 terminals are designed to support application-specific requirements such as checkweighing, counting, animal weighing, and weight accumulation. The terminals feature pre-defined, application-specific print templates, including date and time information, provide a record of the transaction and facilitate integration into PC-based software applications.
High visibility LCD display
• 40mm high weight display with white backlight.
• Intuitive display icons provide instant operational status indications.
• Included adjustable mounting bracket allows for optimized viewing angle.
Support for mobile weighing
• Flexible battery option facilitates use in mobile weighing applications.
• Power saving electronics minimize power consumption.
Fast and easy operation
• Rugged polyester membrane keyboard
• Pre-defined, application-specific print templates.
• Simply and easily assign function keys, for fast switching between weighing modes.
• Simple configuration using clearly-defined menu navigation keys.
In addition to one standard RS232 port, additional options include:
• RS232 / RS422 / RS485
• USB device
• Discrete I/O